Moroccanoil Professional Series Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer | MO2000
Moroccanoil introduces a powerful, professional ionic hair dryer with Nano-Fuzeion™ Technology that allows for maximum absorption of water to minimize static and leave hair smooth and shiny from root to tip—providing the ultimate blow-dry experience.
Tourmaline ceramic technology coupled with low Electromagnetic Field (EMF) dries hair evenly and reduces drying time by up to 50%. Its high-velocity AC motor is smooth and quiet and the gentle Far-Infrared Heat prevents damage to hair.
• 3 heat settings
• 2 speed settings
• Cool shot button
• Lightweight, ergonomic design
• 9-foot professional cord with self-gripping closure and storage hook
• Includes diffuser, comb and concentrator
1. Plug the appliance into an appropriate power supply. The heat level and fan speed of the appliance can be controlled independently using the upper and lower switches, respectively.
2. The lower switch controls fan speed. When the switch is in the left position, the fan is turned off. Move the lower switch to the center position for low fan speed, or the right position for high fan speed.
3. The upper switch controls heat level. When the switch is in the left position, the heat is turned off. Move the upper switch to the center position for low heat, or the right position for high heat.
4. The orange “COOL SHOT” button may be used to set a hairstyle after blow-drying. Click once to engage the Cool Shot feature and click again to disengage.
5. After use, make sure both switches are in the left (O) position before unplugging the appliance.
6. Do not pull the cord to unplug the appliance; grasp the plug firmly to remove it from the electrical outlet.